Test your CO alarm
The only way to “ACCURATELY TEST” a C O alarm is with C O Test Gas 100PPM or less.
The C O – Experts C O alarm “Test / Demo Kit” is a very simple, quick, easy and effective way to personally compare the “Response Time” required at various levels of C O present by the different Models or types of C O alarms presently on the market. This offer is available ONLY DIRECTLY FROM C O – Experts.
The C O – Experts 100PPM Test / Demo Kit consists of the following:
One only, Kidde or First Alert UL-2034 / CSA-6.19 Listed C O alarm.
One only, aerosol can of 100PPM C O “Bump / Test” gas.
3 only, plastic test bags, one Large, two smaller one gallon size.
25 only, C O – Experts Brochures.
Obviously you need to be the owner of one or more C O – Experts Low Level C O “Health” Monitors to be able to hear and see the Very Important Advantage of C O Monitors that provide ALL of their Audible Warnings in “Real Time”.
Instructions for doing a “Side by Side” C O alarm TEST/ DEMO:
1. Make sure all units to be tested are “Powered Up” by pushing their “Test Buttons.”
2. Prepare a new, unused aerosol can by inserting the straw into the hole in the trigger. Remove the blue plastic safety lock on the Top of the trigger. If the aerosol can is a new, fully pressurized can, you may have to “Hold” the straw in place to keep the high pressure from blowing the straw out of the trigger nozzle hole.
3. Fully open the test bag you intend to use. [If you are going to test three or more C O alarms at one time you will need to use the large test bag, if you are planning to test just one other C O alarm side by side with a C O – Experts you should use a smaller one gallon test bag.] Using the smaller test bags uses up less of your test gas.
4. Place the C O alarms to be tested inside the proper size plastic test bag and zip the closure shut except for about one to two inches. Insert the straw into the bag through the open slot in the zipper, then close the zipper closely toward the straw. Then squeeze the trigger on the aerosol can once for one second if using a small test bag and desire a lower C O PPM test. If you want a higher C O PPM test just squeeze the trigger for two seconds. In the large test bag with three to six C O alarms in it, you will need to squeeze two or three seconds for a 20 to 40 PPM C O Test and about four to seconds for a high C O PPM test. Quickly remove the straw and completely zip the bag tightly closed. In every case wait for a minute or two for the test gas to circulate throughout the entire bag before deciding if you want to put in more gas. IN EVERY TEST, AS SOON AS YOU STOP SQUEEZING THE TRIGGER TO PUT GAS IN THE BAG, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE STRAW FROM WITHIN THE BAG AND ZIP THE CLOSURE COMPLETELY SHUT.
5. If you put enough gas into the bag, [ten PPM or more, the C O – Experts will sound its audible alarm warning within a minute or less, and you should push the “Test / Silence” Button on the C O – Experts Monitor to conserve its battery power. Then you just WAIT & WAIT & WAIT for the UL-2034 C O alarm to Sound its Audible Warning. If you intend to do a Very Long test on the UL C O alarms, remove the C O – Experts Quickly from the bag and squeeze in some additional C O gas to replace any that would have escaped when the bag was opened. [At high Levels the “Silence is only four minutes long and we do not want to “Waste” the battery power.]
6. ALL UL-2034 Listed C O alarms will remain Silent for one to four hours at 70 PPM, EVERY TIME. Often for very much longer.
The 100PPM C O “Test / Demo Kits” described above, and our FREE UL-2034 C O alarm Offer, [on orders for one case or more C O – Experts Model 2015 Low Level C O “Health” Monitors], are available only Directly from C O – Experts.
“Test / Demo” Kits are only $59. OR $249.. IF A C O – EXPERTS C O Low Level “Health” MONITOR IS INCLUDED. [Prices In the USA]