ULTRA _ The ULTIMATE C O SOLUTION 24-7-365
In your Home, your workplace, your car, your RV, your boat; your airplane, or in your shirt pocket or in your purse; anywhere you may be C O – EXPERTS tells you if the air you are now breathing is C O Safe in SECONDS, NOT HOURS. ONLY “REAL TIME” IS always IN TIME!
Introducing the Model 2017R- ULTRA Low Level C O “Heath” Monitors in our New small, round, [2.5 inch diameter & 1.5 inches deep, [Profile], with Audible Warnings starting at 5, 10, or 25PPM. [Constant LCD display from 5PPM to “Hi”, no buttons to push]
The ULTRA- Model 2017R is designed to use two AAA replaceable batteries and to provide all the fully automatic features our customers have learned to expect from C O EXPERTS.
This Low Level C O “Health” Monitor provides exactly the same features as the C O – Experts Model 2016 except it utilizes a small round housing and has replaceable batteries as many of you have requested.
To many customers the most important benefit of our NEW ULTRA Series of C O “Health” Monitors is our “Person to Person” Sales & Service Policy including our Extendable Warranty and our Five Year Service Agreement.
By calling: 888-443-5377 you will be able to speak directly to George or a member of our “C O Dream Team” who can answer any questions you may have concerning the audible or visual warnings your C O Monitor is giving you and what your response needs to be considering your personal medical condition.
Unlike other so called low level C O detectors, ULTRA by C O Experts constantly displays the C O PPM level present on the LCD in “REAL TIME” every time automatically, NO BUTTONS TO PUSH.
All of our New ULTRA and C O – Experts C O Monitors include a fully automatic “Silence” feature. After four minutes of repeated audible alarm warnings, the automatic “Silence / Silence over-rides” feature will be employed automatically. All C O Levels & periods of “Silence” remain the same regardless if “Silence feature” has been employed manually or automatically.
“At C O – Experts, our GOAL is to offer the BEST “REAL TIME” C O & Smoldering Fire Protection in the World, not the cheapest.” … George E. Kerr, CEO / Founder.
FEATURES: One Control Button Does Three Important Jobs:
1. Upon one touch of the button it will immediately “Silence” the audible alarm “IF” the C O Monitor is in the audible warning mode. If the Monitor is not in warning mode, it starts the “Stored Data” viewing sequence, moving the reading on the LCD from PPM to “Peak”, then COHb and then back to PPM.
2. To activate a “Test” sequence when the Monitor is not in audible warning mode, you must depress the button continuously for three seconds. Release button, four fast beeps follow.
3. To “Clear / Erase” all Stored Data and “Silence period remaining” depress button continuously for seven seconds, L.E.D. will flash, Monitor emits a Single Beep and LCD flashes “CLR” indicating everything has been Cleared / Erased.
Audible Alarm: Initial Warning Level: 5, 10, or 25PPM
5 or 10 to 24 PPM … ONE Series of four beeps ONCE every Minute _ if pregnant get fresh air
25 to 34 PPM … ONE Series of four beeps ONCE every Minute _ if pregnant get fresh air
35 to 50 PPM … ONE Series of four beeps every 30 seconds _ pregnant, elderly, all persons with medical conditions _ EVACUATE NOW!
“HI” ….ONE Series of four beeps every 20 Seconds – CALL 911 & EVACUATE NOW!
SILENCE Feature: … [Periods of elapsed time of muted sounder / Piezo.]
To activate “Silence touch the “test / Silence button ASAP after all audible alarms. If you are not at home or are unable to touch the button, after four minutes the Silence is automatically employed.
5 or 10 to 24 PPM … Silence … 24 Hours with RED L.E.D. FLASHES once a minute
25 to 34 PPM … Silence … 8 Hours with RED L.E.D. FLASHES once a minute
35 to 50 PPM … Silence … ONE Hour with RED L.E.D. FLASHES Twice a minute
“HI” … Silence….4 Minutes with RED L.E.D. FLASHES Three Times A minute
LCD _ Constant Visual C O PPM displayed from 5 PPM UP to 50 PPM _ then “HI” on LCD if C O PPM present is over 50 PPM. Below 5PPM LCD will be blank.
STORED DATA and RECALL when “Test / Silence” button is pushed:
1. When Monitor is in audible alarm mode when Test button is pushed LCD will first display “SIL”.
2. Displays “Peak / High” Reading recorded in the previous 24 hours.
3. Display shows COHb that would have resulted from the C O Exposure in the previous 24 hours.
4. Display then returns to the level of C O currently present or be blank if C O present is under 5.
TO Clear ALL Stored Data and “Silence / Hush” period:
Depress the “Test / Silence” button continuously for seven seconds, [ 7 seconds ].
The Monitor will emit one single Beep and the LCD will display “CLR”, confirming that the stored data and “Silence Periods” have been erased.
The only way to “ACCURATELY TEST” a C O alarm is with C O Test Gas 100PPM or less.
The C O – Experts C O alarm “Test / Demo Plastic Bag “Side by Side” Response Time Test is a very simple, quick, easy and effective way to personally compare the “Response Time” required at various levels of C O present by the different Models or types of C O alarms presently on the market.
Instructions for doing a “Side by Side” C O alarm TEST/ DEMO:
1. Make sure all units to be tested are “Powered Up” by pushing their “Test Buttons.”
2. Prepare a new, unused aerosol can by inserting the straw into the hole in the trigger. Remove the blue plastic safety lock on the top of the trigger. If the aerosol can is a new, fully pressurized can, you may have to “Hold” the straw in place to keep the high pressure from blowing the straw out of the trigger nozzle hole.
3. Fully open the test bag you intend to use. [If you are going to test three or more C O alarms at one time you will need to use the large test bag, if you are planning to test just one other C O alarm side by side with a C O – Experts you should use a smaller one gallon test bag. Using the smaller test bags uses up less of your test gas.
4. Place the C O alarms to be tested inside the proper size plastic test bag and zip the closure shut except for about one to two inches. Insert the straw into the bag through the open slot in the zipper, then close the zipper closely toward the straw. Then squeeze the trigger on the aerosol can once for one second if using a small test bag and desire a lower C O PPM test. If you want a higher C O PPM test just squeeze the trigger for two seconds. In the large test bag with three to six C O alarms in it, you will need to squeeze two or three seconds for a 20 to 40 PPM C O Test and about four seconds for a high C O PPM test. Quickly remove the straw and completely zip the bag tightly closed. In every case wait for a minute or two for the test gas to circulate throughout the entire bag before deciding if you want to put in more gas. IN EVERY TEST, AS SOON AS YOU STOP SQUEEZING THE TRIGGER TO PUT GAS IN THE BAG, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE THE STRAW FROM WITHIN THE BAG AND ZIP THE CLOSURE COMPLETELY SHUT.
5. If you put enough gas into the bag, [ten PPM or more, the C O – Experts will sound its audible alarm warning within a minute or less, and you should push the “Test / Silence” Button on the C O – Experts Monitor to conserve its battery power. Then you just WAIT & WAIT & WAIT for the UL-2034 C O alarm to Sound its Audible Warning.
6. ALL UL-2034 Listed C O alarms will remain Silent for one to four hours at 70 PPM, EVERY TIME. Often for very much longer.
Experts – 19299 Katrina Lane; Eldridge Missouri 65463-9102
Tel: 1-888-443-5377 Fax: 1-888-436-5377
19299 Katrina Lane – Eldridge Missouri 65463-9102
Tel: 1-888-443-5377 Fax: 1-888-436-5377