OUT DATED “GRAND-FATHERED-IN” EXCLUSIONS CONTINUE TO KILL UNSUSPECTING CONSUMERS.

If just ONE PERSON _ ANY PERSON _ A POLICE OFFICER, A FIREFIGHTER, A HOTEL GUEST, OR A HOTEL EMPLOYEE_ had been “Testing the AIR they were breathing” _ this LIFE would NOT HAVE BEEN LOST. C O – EXPERTS WARNS YOU IN SECONDS, NOT HOURS!

A C O EXPERTS not only can Save the Life of the wearer, but also all the other people present or likely to enter the same environment. View the “Proof Positive” in the following.

See: http://coexperts.com/true-in-1972-or-2017-if-you-dont-test-you-dont-know/

Carbon monoxide kills thirteen year old

The Touch

NILES, Michigan (WKZO AM/FM) A malfunctioning pool heater at the Quality Inn & Suites in Niles is being blamed for the death of a young boy and for sending about a dozen to area hospitals… Six boys and one girl, all between the ages of 12 and 14, two first responders and two members of the hotel staff required treatment…
http://go955.com/news/articles/2017/apr/02/carbon-monoxide-kills-thirteen-year-old/

1 dead 8 hospitalized 800 PPM in a hotel pool area in Niles Michigan

NILES, MICH. (WNDU) – UPDATE:
Six people remain in the hospital, one day after a deadly carbon monoxide attack at Quality Inn in Niles.

As of 10:30 a.m. Sunday, five children remained at Memorial Hospital in good condition, according to a spokeswoman.

A spokeswoman at Lakeland Health confirmed one patient is currently being treated. That person is also in good condition.

EARLIER:
A malfunctioning pool heater at a Niles caused a carbon monoxide leak that killed a teenager and sent 11 others to the hospital, officials said.

13-year-old Bryan Douglas Watts died when en-route to the hospital. Six other children, ranging 12-14 years of age, were sent to area hospitals. They’re all expected to make a full recovery.

Just before 10 a.m. on Saturday, police and fire crews responded to the hotel on South 11th Street.

Hotel staff members called 911 after they walked by a window and saw six children unresponsive on the pool deck.
A seventh child was later found initially unresponsive and not breathing in a first-floor hotel room. Officials say the young girl was in the pool room just before the incident occurred. Medics were eventually able to revive her.

CO Experts – 19299 Katrina Lane; Eldridge Missouri 65463-9102
Tel: 1-888-443-5377 Fax: 1-888-436-5377