Thanks 1

I will purchase your CO detectors for all my children & their families, when I return to work.

I love your site. I was poisoned by CO in my home last month and my Kidde alarm did nothing but tell me days later i had a high level reading of 230ppm.My CO poisoning is like a stroke on LSD. I am still impaired 6 weeks later.

If CO will release my body’s oxygen before my heart explodes from super high blood pressure, and not too many of my organ’s cells aren’t murdered; i expect to make a full recovery to a much shorten life span. Keep telling it like it is!!!!

 

Return to Comments

 

CO Experts
19299 Katrina Lane; Eldridge Missouri 65463-9102
Tel: 1-888-443-5377 Fax: 1-888-436-5377